“SpiderTech is continuous care after you leave the clinic, working for you for up to 5 days, 24 hours a day.“
To provide you with a clinical framework to understand when, where and why you would use Kinesiology taping from modulate pain and myofascial dysfunction.
Each Spider is made from high grade cotton fabric and a hypoallergenic, 100% Acrylic Glue. This makes them safe for almost all clients.
When Using SpiderTech Taping
- Make sure skin is clean of oils and creams, free of Hair (do not shave with razor or you will remove the first layer of skin)
- If hair is too long clipping will have to be done
- Area needs to be dry
- Do not engage in activity or engage in water sports for one hour after application
- When taking a shower or bath, towel dry area and gently pat down the water and never rub the tape
How To Remove Tape
- If you are unable to see me after the 5 days
- Do not remove the tape when wet
- Stretch the skin under the tape and gently roll the tape slowly not to irritate the skin
NOTE: If you experience any discomfort while wearing SpiderTech remove immediately and contact me.